Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm that fat kid

So I decided I want to lose 18 lbs. Break down 1.5lbs per week til I lose the 18. Which apparently works out to be 12 weeks. Didn't even know til I did some math! So I'm excited. I'm gonna try not to buy clothes until April or May just too make sure I don't waste money on clothes that don't fit.

I'm doing Hip Hop Abs. The first night I thought I was gonna die. Today wasn't so bad but my sides did hurt a little. And I took a picture of myself today with no shirt. Oh My Gosh. It looks awful. But I will unashamedly post it when this is all done (maybe). Warning it may scare some. It scares me. I know that of I work on this the little bit of chub/fat that I have will be toned up.

Like you don't even know how excited I am about this. I'm tracking what I eat. Watching how much I eat and such. I hope that I can keep it up!! I know that I can.

Two days in to week one... Of 12. I CAN DO THIS!!!!


Join me in the fun will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment